Service Support on the SANReN network via TENET at:
- Fault Reporting (24/7/365) – TEL: 021.763.7147
- Contact your Internal IT support department first. If they are unable to assist directly, they will contact the TENET service desk.
- The TENET Site Number (TSN) is important for fault logging – it speeds the process of communication between the service desk and TENET’s engineering staff.
- Further details can be found on the TENET website.
Service Support for SANReN services
- Site connection requests to SANReN: info(a)sanren.ac.za for further information
- Computer Security Incidence Response Team (CSIRT): csirt(a)sanren.ac.za
- Performance Enhancement Response Team (PERT): pert(a)sanren.ac.za